Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Logo!

What better way to comemorate my hundreth post than with a new logo, which was a gift from Bret Kerr.






I could sap ideas and images from Bret all day, but if I ever make it big (*cough*), it could be too much like that women who created Nike's logo for peanuts.

Or was the creator a man? There, you see my point?

And he may kill me for doing this, but a short while back, Bret sent me this proposed cover a while back with the following thought.

It's easier to come up for a cover to a zine than to actually make one.





Tell him you'd like your own 12 page copy. I'd love to see it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY!

I think I see David Sedaris on that cover, one of our authors.

I think there's a copyright infringement there...

But, seeing that I'm using Alex Ross artwork for my Blog icon, I'll let it go. THIS TIME! ;)

-Daley